Monday, February 4, 2013

The Christmas Wedding




The Christmas Wedding by James Patterson
by Mellisa Neal on 11/23/12

I read this book over Thanksgiving and I loved it. I couldn't put it down. The people in the book make you want to cheer , yell and cry right along with them. This book was very well written. I would read it again and tell people about this wonderful book.

This was the first book I've read by the author and I will read more of his work. I heard the Alex Cross books are great. I may have to try those :)


I give this book 5 stars kept me wanting to know what happened next.


http://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Wedding-James-Patterson/dp/0316230499/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1353690455&sr=1-1&keywords=the+christmas+wedding


BOOK ANGELS BOUGHT THE COPY OF THIS BOOK TO READ AND REVIEW.



No comments:

Post a Comment