Monday, February 4, 2013

Love Heals the Broken



Love Heals the Broken
by Rachel M. Sparks



I was told by Rachel that someone had told her this book was awful and she should stop writing, she asked me if I would read it and give a truthful review.

So here is my truthful review.
This book was wonderful. I loved it.
Tim is the youngest son whom was a teenager and he started drinking and causing a lot of problems for the family.
Ben was a single dad his wife passed a few years back and he was having a really hard time dealing with his son Tim and his son Aaron who was really sick and had the mind of a small child.
Ethan is married to Ruby they have 2 twin boys and then they have a set of twins a boy and a girl.


Ben has to overcome a lot during the book he has to learn to take Aaron as he is. He has to deal with Tim who doesn't want to listen to anyone other then his troublesome friends.

Ethan has a wonderful wife in Ruby they are so in love. They have 4 children who you can see they love more than anything.

Can Ben and Tim overcome all the odds and get back on the right track???
Can Aaron ever become more normal than he is now????

Can Ethan and Ruby's love survive all the stuff going on in the lives of Ethan's pa and brother????

I give this book 5 stars and I hope there is a book 2 of this family.


I got a copy of this book from the Author Rachel M. Sparks

Here is the link to get yourself a copy today
http://www.amazon.com/Love-Heals-Broken-Rachel-Sparks/dp/1300245468/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_t_1

No comments:

Post a Comment