Monday, February 4, 2013

Kindred Spirits




Kindred Spirits By Sarah Strohmeyer

This book starts out as a sad story about Lynne. She has cancer and takes her own life. Then you got Carol, Mary Kay and Beth who are real close to her. This is a great summer chick-lit book for the beach or just to sit on front porch and waist your day away for. It has love, loss, laughter and a happy ending. One you can't wait to see how it ends. But beware you will need kleenexes cause this story will make you cry. I know I did. I give this a 5* cause best book I have ever read so far. I had it read In 2 Days.

http://www.amazon.com/Kindred-Spirits-ebook/dp/B004XY67CE/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1347481871&sr=1-1&keywords=Kindred+Spirits+By+Sarah+Strohmeyer

Book Angels was given a copy to read and review by either the author or publishing company.

No comments:

Post a Comment